I'm going to be prepared this year. Someone always asks for some sort of Christmas list, so I thought I would go ahead and start one before my ideas fall out of my head and are lost forever. Remember, these are just suggestions.
- commentaries (He has a whole list he'll give you if you want it.)
- Amazon.com gift certificates
- non-white dress shirts (17 1/2) He looks like he wears the same shirt every week.
- 3T pajamas **I think we're good on these**
- 3T long sleeve shirts
- white, brown, or navy socks (mostly white, size 8) **we should be good on these**
- spiral car track **taken**
- magnadoodle or aquadoodle **taken**
- any type of play animals or dinosaurs
- He especially likes Curious George, Elmo, and Superman
- Fridge Phonics or Word Whammer
- floor puzzles (Ross and TJ Maxx both have these and he likes to play with them at Bible study.)
- Crayola color wonder markers and paper. (If anyone gets him regular markers, then I'm sending him to your house with them. I'd suggest having a Mr. Clean magic eraser on hand when he comes.)
**Plus the movie Over the Hedge is taken, too.
- magazines (Our State, Cooking Light, Family Fun **taken**, anything crafty)
- bubble bath (that I can hide from the boys)
- clear, square canisters (They have plain ones of these at Wal-Mart)
- dutch oven
- gift certificates (Scrap Supply, Two Peas, Knit Picks, Michael's, etc.)