During my break we definitely had lots going on. Here's a little rundown:
- I turned 30 (gasp!)
- We took a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's and had Mother's Day there. We had fun visiting the beach and Jonathan was happy to get to ride on the new yellow boat.
- Justin hurt his back again on said trip.
- We had a field trip to the Country Doctor Museum. Did you know there was such a thing? Let's just say that I am very thankful that I live in the day of modern medicine.
- We made a trip to Nana and Papa's, too.
- We attempted to plant a square foot garden.
- I attended a parent practicum for Classical Conversations, and it definitely got me excited about planning for the new school year...and thinking about the future.
- One little boy turned 6 and another little boy turned 1. We had a big party with family and some friends from church and free pizza from Dominos!
- The boys and I visited my sister in VA while Justin attended the SBC in Louisville. We did some fun stuff, but I think the boys enjoyed Amazement Square the most.
So far this month it's been lots of visits to the pool with some fireworks thrown in for Independence day. I do hope to maybe share some thoughts here and there about some of the things we've been up to as well as some other things I've had rolling around in my brain. You know you can't wait!